If you have an acne skin condition, then you understand how disturbing it can be. Acne can leave you with scars and it's never a good look to have a breakout.
However, you do not have to worry there are ways you can deal with acne and maintain a healthy, young and attractive skin complexion. You can go for home remedies or chemical treatment.
Here I am going to provide tips on how you can deal with acne and acne scars using the right treatments. You can visit the site by clicking on the photo in the sidebar.
Natural home remedies are most preferred if you are engaging in skin treatment for the first time. Most people fear to go for chemical treatment for the first time because they do not know what to expect. Here is I have provided some home remedies that you can try to treat your skin for a younger and healthy skin.
Apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is another great acne remedy since it kills the bacteria that might be causing all the trouble. Apple cider vinegar balances the skin's ph making it hard for any harmful bacteria to survive. It’s advisable that you be cautious when using vinegar since it’s as astringent as lemon juice.
• Wash your face with clean water and pat it to dry
• Mix apple cider vinegar with water in the ratio of 1 to 3 respectively
• Dip a clean cotton ball and apply the mixture on the skin
• Wait for 10 minutes or even overnight
• You can repeat this process for several times a week
• Remember to use a moisturizer if you feel your skin is getting dry
Strawberries and honey mixture-
This mixture is an excellent acne rosacea remedy since it acts as a facial scrub and cleanser. Strawberries contain salicylic acid that helps in shedding off old skin cells, killing harmful bacteria and opening up of clogged pores. Salicylic acid also facilitates the growth of new cell and also prevents clogging of skin pores in future by shrinking them. Honey, on the other hand, contributes in fighting against bacteria, and it is also an anti-inflammatory
• Wash your face with warm water
• mash three strawberries then mix them with two teaspoons of honey
• apply the mixture on your skin and allow it to dry for 20 minutes
• rinse your skin with lukewarm water and dry it by patting with a cotton towel
• repeat this process once per week
Oatmeal has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that help in reducing inflammation, itching, and redness of the skin. Oatmeal also acts as a great skin cleanser and moisturizers thus it is a great remedy for acne rosacea.
• Mix powdered oatmeal with water to make a fine paste
• gently, smear the paste your skin without rubbing it
• wait for about 20 minutes then rinse the paste with cool water
• you can repeat this process on a daily basis for it to be effective
Aloe vera juice and gel have a great history of being excellent remedies for acne rosacea. Aloe Vera has anti-inflammation and healing properties and can also reduce the skin redness and irritation. The amazing thing with aloe Vera is that it can be used both externally and internally.
• cut the leaf and extract aloe Vera gel
• apply the gel on the infected skin and allow it to dry
• Then rinse with warm water
• repeat this process two times a day for two months
• get an aloe vera juice from the local vendor or make it at home
• Drink a tablespoon of the juice twice a day
• Repeat this for a few months
Papaya is a common ingredient in many skin care products on the market today. However, you do not need to stress yourself looking for the products containing since it can be used solely. A raw papaya is a great acne remedy since it removes the dead skin cells and excess lipids on the skin leaving behind only the live and healthy cells. Papaya contains papain enzyme that helps in preventing pus from forming and also reducing inflammation
• Wash your face with clean water and pat it dry
• Mash a fresh papaya to a cream form
• Apply the cream on the skin and leave it for 15 to 20 minutes
• Rinse with warm water
• You can use a moisturizer if your skin becomes dry
Garlic makes a fantastic acne rosacea remedy due to its antibacterial properties. When garlic is applied to the skin, it reduces acne severity and also prevents future breakouts. However, you should always remember to dilute it before applying it to the skin
• Either mash up 2 to 3 cloves and soak them in water for 10 minutes or extract the garlic juice and mix with two teaspoons of water
• Using a cotton pad apply the mixture on your skin
• You can substitute water with aloe vera gel here possible
Bananas have different uses including the part that we do not eat. Banana peel contains lutein that is a very strong antioxidant that reduces inflammation, swelling and also enhances the growth of skin cells. Rubbing a banana peel can help to reduce redness and discomfort caused by acne.
• After eating a banana do not throw the peel away
• Rub the peel on the skin in circular motions
• Wait for 30 minutes then rinse with warm water
Egg white is the remaining part of the egg after removing the York. This part of the egg is very effective in reducing or fading away acne scars. Egg white is full of vitamins and proteins that facilitate the growth of new skin cells. They also reduce oil accumulation on the skin thus discouraging the thriving of acne causing bacteria
• Rinse your skin with clean water
• Separate white from the York
• Blend the white and apply it on the skin
• Wait for about 20 minutes then rinse off with warm water
• Apply a moisturizer if your skin becomes dry
The above natural remedies are easily accessible in most households and can help you to manage acne rosacea. However, you should note that home remedies only have a mild effect thus cannot be used to treat complex skin conditions. If you are looking for a more effective treatment then you should go for chemical treatment.
The 21st century has a lot to offer which include more advanced ways of taking care of your skin. The current technology has made it possible for companies to come up with skin care products such as anti-aging creams and lotions that work wonders on your skin within a short period.
The anti-aging, lightening and general skin maintainance creams offered here at Tonique Skin Care which also makes the Skin Renews collection contain active ingredients that can stop a breakout, cover up acne scars, and even make you look younger and more beautiful.
The skin renews collection contain a wide range of products from exfoliating cream to moisturizing lotions which are FDA approve thus very effective and safe for human use.
If you would like to know more about skin renews product visit the official site skinrenews.com, or you can contact the support staff directly via firstname.lastname@example.org. Or to go for the skin lightening products to cover up acne scars, you can click on the link in the sidebar.
Buying from this site is very easy, and you should expect your package at your doorstep within a few weeks depending on where you are located in the world. You should also know that all the products sold here contain natural ingredients only, are FDA approved, and thus have no side effects.